Rishikesh Best Adventure Camp. Enjoy the Thrill of Rafting,Rafting, Camping, Trekking, Night Music, Bonfire, All Meals & Snacks With Lots More Fun. Experience The Rishikesh Best Adventure Package With Riverside Camping & Rafting.
Beach Camping In Rishikesh and Riverrafting.cheapest camping in rishikesh rishikesh tourism package camps in rishikesh camps in shivpuri rishikesh trip plan rishikesh tour plan. Scenic locations including waterfalls surround this camp which can be explored by trekking.
shivpuri camping in rishikesh camping and rafting in rishikesh booking rishikesh trip budget rafting rishikesh rafting rate in rishikesh rafting cost in rishikesh. Play relaxing games like Badminton, Playing Cards, etc, and enjoy your evening with Bonfire, Snacks and music. And the all famous white water rafting of Rishikesh needs not introduction. It is the ultimate adventure activity.
Three bedded tent with extra bedding that can take up to 4-5-6 pax (triple,Quad sharing)
25 Deluxe Tents
10 Dom Tents
How to reach?
The campsite is situated on the banks of the Tributary of the Ganga river. Public transport is generally easily available, or you as you can Take the shared cab from across the Laxman Jhula going towards the Mohanchati. The camp is just a 2 minute walk from the road.
Rafting is of 9 KM.
Check in: 12 noon
Check out: 10 noon
24 hours of adventure, fun and joy.
Day 1 - Since you have booked the stay, you are free to do what you want but a guideline DIY itinerary can be as follows
12:00- Check in
6:30- Bonfire with snacks and music
- Day 2 -
Enjoy some indoor games
- Stay on sharing basis
- 25 Deluxe Riverside Tents
- Breakfast,Lunch, Dinner and Evening Snacks
- Rafting Extra Cost (9km)
- Wooden Designed Shower
- Playing Cards
- Personal Cliff Jumping Near Camp
- Rain Dance
- DJ Night
Things To Carry
- Additional pair of jeans/Capris, woollen clothing /jacket
- Towel (optional)
- Backpack/shoulder bag (for trekking and hiking)
- Sports shoes
- Sunglasses and sunscreen lotion (optional)
- Dress accordingly during the stay.
- Camping is basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries.
- Do not carry drugs/weapons/firearms/jewellery and valuables with you. Camp does not have locker facilities.
- Drive or take Public transport with the help of camp and reach rafting starting location on your own.No rebate for meals and activities not consumed/availed. No Transport included.
- Bonfire is common for everyone.
- Camp is in outskirts of Rishikesh.
- All activities subject to weather conditions.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc. are not a part of the package.
- Rafting is not provided to children below 14 years.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs or medically/physically unfit will not be allowed for the activity.
- You can carry your mobile phones/cameras as guides have a dry bag while rafting (no guarantee will be taken).
Terms & Conditions
- If cancellations are made within 15 days or prior, 50% cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount
- If cancellations are made between 15-07 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less that 07 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.