Ganga riverside camping shivpuri rishikesh. wondrous camp shivpuri, majestic camp shivpuri, panchvati cottage shivpuri, this camping experience besides mountains, rivers and waterfalls is the one you will never forget.
The camp is riverside with a beautiful mountain view all around it. Just 5 minute walk from the main road, this camp promises to give a great camping experience. Scenic locations including waterfalls surround this camp which can be explored by trekking.
Welcome drink .
2 KM. Trek to water fall
Meals- one breakfast, one lunch and one dinner.
Morning tea & evening tea.
Bonfire Swimming Pool Music with VEG snacks .
Ganga river side camping with twin sharing & triple sharing accommodation .
Indian and western Attached toilets with running water.
Two bedded tent with extra bedding that can take up to 3 pax (triple sharing)
35 Deluxe Tents
How to reach?
The campsite is situated on the banks of the Tributary of the Ganga river. Public transport is generally easily available, or you as you can Take the shared cab from across the Laxman Jhula going towards the Mohanchati. The camp is just a 5 minute walk from the road.
Rafting is of Extra Cost 9 KM.
Check in: 12 noon
Check out: 10 noon
24 hours of adventure, fun and joy.
Day 1 - Since you have booked the stay, you are free to do what you want but a guideline DIY itinerary can be as follows
12:00- Check in
6:30- Bonfire with snacks and music
- Day 2 -
Enjoy some indoor games
- Stay on sharing basis
- 35 Shivpuri Luxury Swiss Camps Tents
- Breakfast,Lunch, Dinner and Evening Snacks
- Rafting (9km)
- Playing Cards
Things To Carry
- Additional pair of jeans/Capris, woollen clothing /jacket
- Towel (optional)
- Backpack/shoulder bag (for trekking and hiking)
- Sports shoes
- Sunglasses and sunscreen lotion (optional)
- Dress accordingly during the stay.
- Camping is basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries.
- Do not carry drugs/weapons/firearms/jewellery and valuables with you. Camp does not have locker facilities.
- Drive or take Public transport with the help of camp and reach rafting starting location on your own.No rebate for meals and activities not consumed/availed. No Transport included.
- Bonfire is common for everyone.
- Camp is in outskirts of Rishikesh.
- All activities subject to weather conditions.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc. are not a part of the package.
- Rafting is not provided to children below 14 years.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs or medically/physically unfit will not be allowed for the activity.
- You can carry your mobile phones/cameras as guides have a dry bag while rafting (no guarantee will be taken).
Terms & Conditions
- If cancellations are made within 15 days or prior, 50% cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount
- If cancellations are made between 15-07 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less that 07 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 3 business days
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.